Our Mission, Goals, and Values
The mission of Aircraft Structures International Corporation (ASIC) is to offer quality products and services to our aviation customers by meeting their requirements. Our goal is to produce a product delivered to the customer with zero defects along with dutiful regards to our employees' welfare. We accomplish these objectives through managing our resources and assets to foster a profitable environment for the ASIC stakeholders.
ASIC's employees, their welfare and concerns are very important to the success of the company. Understanding and acceptance of this fundamental principle is essential to building long lasting business relationships. It is the intention of the company to encourage a working environment, based on mutual trust and confidence, which will provide opportunities for individual effort and reward. Every employee is considered a member of our company team. Our success as a company is built on the recognition of the skills and efforts made by each employee, and our policy is to work with all members of this team in a fair and friendly manner, and treat each team member with dignity and respect. The management, as part of this team, will continuously work together with all employees for the benefit of our present and prospective customers and suppliers in order to improve the company's competitive position, which will enable the company to accomplish the following two goals:
1. To provide superior jobs for all team members of ASIC; and
2. To guarantee customer satisfaction with the provision of high quality products and services.
General conditions such as safety, cleanliness, and employee accommodations will be evaluated periodically for improvement, and will always compare favorably with good industry practice. Management will meet with any team member to discuss suggested improvements in working conditions. The company will honor and abide by the provisions of this employee handbook. Overall, ASIC will expect everyone to devote their best efforts to conduct an expanding business within which an atmosphere of harmony with opportunity for all will prevail. With this in mind, we adhere to the following values:
1. Safety - Safety is the only thing more important than the customer.
2. Commitment - Pursue the best, good is not enough.
3. Balance - Establish unity of purpose and direction for the organization.
4. Persistent - Continuous improvement of the organization's overall performance.
5. Empowerment - Employees at all levels and their full involvement are the essence of the company.
6. Innovation - Creating the best STCs for the Cessna Caravan.